A health/medical series of 28 programs explains subjects such as common diseases, teaches hygienic practices and provides vital information on Pashto women’s health issues, including pregnancy and childbirth.
Sorry, no results.
Please try another keyword
- A one-year-old has continual watery stools and is in danger of becoming dehydrated.
- How do people get worms and how do you prevent infections?
- A dental worker gives advice on teeth cleaning to a village family.
- A young village child is accidentally scalded. What did the family do next?
- A whole family gets diarrhea; a neighbour helps them understand why.
- A young woman's cavity turns into a swollen and painful abscess, a severe tooth infection.
- A young child swallowed a full bottle of pills.
- A man with pain and burning in his chest talks to a health worker.
- A small boy complains he cannot see when outside in the night, even though other children can.
- Grandfather was coughing for two months and losing weight.
- A stray dog bites a small boy. What did his mother and father do next?
- A young woman has a headache, cough, and sore throat, and her fever climbs to be very high...
- A young boy has bouts of headaches and high fever and is told he has malaria.
- One of top five killer diseases, measles is contagious but can be controlled by vaccination.
- Sick people need attention and care as well as plenty of liquids and foods.
- Fever can be dangerous, especially in small children.
- A ten year old boy with scabies finds out how best to treat it.
- Eczema comes on different body parts. What can cause the rashes?
- Pregnancy Part 1 - A woman learns she is pregnant and visits her midwife sister-in-law for advice.
- Pregnancy Part 2 - Two month check-up. The midwife gives valuable advice.
- Pregnancy Part 3 - Six month check-up - you might need to rest and put your feet up!
- Pregnancy Part 4 - Why is breastfeeding so good for babies?
- Pregnancy Part 5 - Twenty percent of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
- Pregnancy Part 6
- Pregnancy Part 7 - With three children, our couple decides to look at family planning options.
- A husband who smoked for ten years wants to quit...
- A wife helps her husband to stop using drugs.